This class will teach you how to safely & efficiently move with a pistol at “high speed”. We will go over lateral movements while shooting, sprinting to a stop then getting accurate shots, how to move around obstacles and not flag bystanders, and more. You won’t be John Wick at the end of class, but you will be on your way. Class size is limited to 4 students per class. This is to assure that every one is getting proper one on one instruction. Please understand this is not a shooting fundamentals class and we will not be teaching you how to shoot. This is a movement class with shooting in it. We will cover how to apply the fundamentals under stress but It is the responsibility of each student to self-evaluate your skill set before taking the class. That being side any one can take the class as long as they can show safe gun handling skills.
Students need to know and be able to demonstrate safe gun handling and working from a holster. Students failing to meet and maintain our safety requirements and/or who cannot meet and immediately demonstrate the minimum skills required for the specific class may be removed from training for safety.
- 150-200 Rounds of ammunition.
- 3 Magazines that hold 12+ rounds
- Full size and mid-size pistols recommended.
- Pistols must be equivalent in size to Glock 17 and Glock 19.No Micro or pocket pistols
- Magazine holdersHolster.
- Strong side, or Appendix only.
- No cross-draw holsters, shoulder holsters or fanny pack holsters.
- Shooting glasses. ANSI Z87 OSHA Approved Safety Glasses.
- Hearing protection. Electronic Hearing protection preferred. Equivalent to Howard Leight Impact
- Clothing and shoes for outdoor weather. No open toed shoes.
- Baseball capSnacks and water
*Attention: You MUST have a holster for your firearm to take this class. If you do not have one, please contact us and we will see if we can provide one for you.